- Reduces ground pressure between 60-70% when compared to traditional tyre systems
- Vastly increase mobility and field access especially in softer ground conditions
- Maximizes ground contact and support over uneven terrain
- Improved chaser bin stability and control
- Reduces stress on track undercarriage and chaser bin frame compared to other track system designs.
- Designed specifically for trailed applications coupled with a low profile tread patterns, which lowers rolling and turning resistance, and minimises soil disturbance
- Wheels and rollers positioned to gain maximum rolling path weight distribution
- Suspension movement features includes rotation about the main pivot pin, walking tandems, and the bogie pivots front to rear and side to side which is exclusive to the Camso system.
- All frame pivots feature greaseable pins with lip seals and high load.
- Low wearing bushes for longer life and an easy maintenance schedule.
- Oil bath wheel hubs and bogie oscillation joints, require no greasing or repacking of bearings.
- There is an active track tensioner with mechanical spring design requiring no adjustments.